Special K Day 2

Here's posting my Day 2 with Special K

Breakfast- 1 cup cereal with low fat milk; 1 cup green tea
Lunch- 1 Subway veggie delite wrap; 1 garden vegetable soup
Snack- 1 cup tea with milk; 1 slice bread with hummus
Dinner- 1 cup cereal with low fat milk
1 multivitamin and 1000mg Omega3 capsule

 Humming along just fine- I dont have boundless energy but enough to get through 45 minutes of walking.

As expected, my scale didn't budge an inch! My goal is to lose at least 5 pounds in 2 weeks- it seems quite conservative but would prefer not to be disappointed if I don't reach an ambitious goal!
Once I develop my stamina, I would like to then step up my workout routine.

I'm also trying to sleep in time and get at least 7 hours of sleep per day. Sleep plays an important role in calibrating your body and metabolism.  More on that in my next post!

Comments

Popular Posts